- Volunteer Recruitment-Volunteers are provided with information and options regarding volunteer opportunities.
- Volunteer Referral-The VIC interviews potential volunteers and makes appropriate referrals
- Volunteer Opportunities-The VIC provides unique individual and group volunteer opportunities throughout the year
- Agency Coalition Tracking System (ACTS) – The Volunteer and Information Center operates a clearinghouse program which tracks and monitors information on donations and assistance distributed to individuals in need in the community.
- Community Resource Guide (CRG) -The Volunteer and Information develops and maintains a comprehensive directory of social services and non-profits available to Henderson County community members.
Susan Sauls, Executive Director
Rose Williams, Administrative Assistant
Address: Citi-Center Office Building, 230 Second St, Henderson KY 42420
Our Board of Directors