We are OPEN
Our wonderful volunteers receiving training preparing for the new tax season!
Free Tax Assistance Locations
111 S Adams St
Henderson, KY 42420
Opening Date: Monday, January 23, 2023. Last day of service will be Tuesday, April 13, 2023.
Saturday 9:00 am until Noon
Monday & Tuesday 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Appointments Necessary at the Housing Authority
Text or Phone 270-631-0738
Click the button below to schedule your appointment.
Christian Community Outreach
509 5th St
Henderson KY 42420
Wednesdays 3:00 pm until 7:00 pm
NO APPOINTMENT IS REQUIRED IF FILING AT CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY OUTREACH
If you require assistance for THIS Tax Site or have questions, call 270.831.2273.
What Do I Need to Bring?
Tax filers should bring the following items to the tax site to file their tax return:
- Picture ID
- Social Security cards for self, spouse, and children, or Individual Taxpayer ID Number (ITIN) for self, spouse, and children
- Income information (W-2s)
- Information for other additional income (Social Security, Unemployment, etc.)
- Proof of tuition expenses (1098-T from college)
- Information for all deductions and credits
- For Direct Deposit: Personal bank account number and bank’s routing number
- Proof of Health Insurance (1095).
- Intake Form (Recommended but not required.) Click on the Intake Form in red letters to download and fill out ahead of time to save time at the Tax Site.